List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KDEPIM 4.4.6 Available
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-09-10 13:23:41

Howdy,

Tarballs for kdepim-4.4.6 and kdepim-runtime-4.4.6 are now available from a mirror \
near you.

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/kdepim-4.4.6/src

There is no associated kdepim-l10n-4.4.6 tarball since I don't know how to make one \
-- but there are also no new messages strings so the existing 4.4.5 translations \
should work.

There is also no ChangeLog since that also is something I'm not sure how to do.

If there are volunteers to make the l10n or Changelog, feel free to contact me about \
it.

-Allen