List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Merging a fix into 4.3.2?
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-06 0:14:07

Hi there,

At least on FreeBSD, kdenetwork/kopete doesn't compile because of a
wrong include. The fix was committed into trunk in revision 1021725
(apparently it's not a FreeBSD-only problem) and I've backported it as
revision 1031772.

I saw a kdepim commit was merged into tags/KDE/4.3.2 yesterday, so I'd
like to know it's possible to merge this one as well.

Cheers,
Raphael