List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.1 beta2 tarballs (4.0.83) try #1 uploaded
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Nicolas_L=E9cureuil?=" <neoclust.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-19 8:14:58

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Helio Chissini de Castro
<helio@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Don't we agreed that kdeplasmoids module should be called kdeplasma on last
> thread for 4.0.82 ?

As far as i see nobody really agreed on the name change,

Allan winter told :

Probably kdeplasma would have been better?
I suppose we could change the name for 4.2.

and   Aaron :

i prefer it to kdeplasmoids as well, though i hope nobody gets confused and
thinks that's where plasma itself actually lives =)