List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    please warn us of upcoming snapshots
From:       Benoît_Jacob <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2007-01-26 9:55:13

Hi Release Team,

skimming through the archives of this list, I found that there's an upcoming
snapshot. May I suggest, that 2-3 days before this snapshot, you send a mail
to kde-devel announcing it with a precise date. Just so that KDE contributors
know when it's time to commit fixes, and when it's not time to commit
something dangerous.

Well, that's just my 2 cents, maybe I just said something stupid.

Benoit