List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: GCompris Video 3
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-24 10:04:12

On Wednesday 24 April 2024 11:13:20 CEST frances.tait wrote:
> Hi Paul,

Hello Frances,

> Here's the link, as promised.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4TgRgvns
> GCompris in India - An Example of Its Global Spread, from a Contributor's
> Perspective. youtube.com

This is wonderful!  We have now got the videos up on the GCompris channel on
PeerTube at

https://tube.kockatoo.org/w/8Bxt5AqirBV2RutAh1sjr6

We will post the YouTube links of the whole series on places like FB, Twitter
and LinkedIn, and then PeerTube link on the Fediverse (Mastodon, Lemmy and
PixelFed).

Cheers

Paul

--