List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Mycroft Promo
From:       Aditya Mehra <aix.m () outlook ! com>
Date:       2018-03-28 10:00:11

Hi,

So to clear the confusion a bit from my end, as stated in my first email, a=
ccording to my understanding the first PR activity would probably touch upo=
n the following topic: Talking about how KDE can become a leader in voice t=
echnology and the role Mycroft connecting up with KDE can play within this =
domain which would also touch upon some of KDE's new goals like privacy, bu=
t as Sebastian already mentioned to you on the CC that he is already managi=
ng things from this prospective in the back-end with the Mycroft team, I be=
lieve he would have a better overview and direction of what the first PR is=
 going to be about, the second part of this would surely be the stable rele=
ase of the Widget which would be showcasing the demo and all the things the=
 plasmoid and the KDE-Mycroft Skills bundle can do on the desktop and what =
the Users would likely experience when interacting with the desktop via voi=
ce and demo certain KDE applications that have been connected up with Mycro=
ft and like you mentioned previously we can either do this in parts or as o=
ne single thing. If things need shuffling around from even the release pros=
pectus or need to follow a different direction we could go with whatever fl=
ow that would suit these activities.

Cheers,
Aditya