List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Akademy registration announcement is coming
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-05-21 11:28:19

On woensdag 17 mei 2017 01:39:11 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Paul, Sebas and Ivana have been working in this subject all weekend

FWIW, my silence was due to me not working on the Akademy announcement, but on
some background info on marketing. I can't comment on what has and hasn't been
discussed and decided regarding Akademy.

Still, sad to see this escalating, I think we can and should do better.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org