List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-Promo Repository
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-13 17:01:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm bumping this just for the sake of it staying alive. I would like to see
at least see something done. Ideally, maybe a full-blown Promo website.
Canonical has several resources around, including this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Projects

I like because it's a one-stop shop for all things Promo.

Thoughts?

James Cain