List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo]
From:       Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-15 9:25:25

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann@kde.org> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: FrOSCamp <contact@froscamp.org>
> Date: Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM
> Subject: FrOSCamp 2010 Zurich Announcement / Ankündigung

Heya,

FWIW, we have ordered booths for both Amarok and KDE for this event,
because it seems to become really nice. The organizers are on
irc.freenode.net in #froscamp, and you can talk to them at any time.
They were excited about KDE's potential participation, and they might
even give us a whole talk track for KDE alone, especially when the
president himself comes :)

Also, ETH Zurich is one of the best universities of the world. I've
been there, it's a great place (architecture, people, etc). I very
much recommend that we go there, instead of this "Forum Zurich", which
turned out to be a very commercial event, unsuitable for KDE.

Regards,
Mark.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd