List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE fan-shop App
From:       Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuzkde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-07 10:15:02

Heya!

And I must say I'm having some busy times at work currently and even more: I
already started to help Frederik Gladhorn in some work on Attica thingies, so
not sure if i'll be able to work on fan-shop app at the same time. Or at least
I may, but with a decreased speed on both sides then ;)

How fast this app needs to be produced, are there any estimations/needs? :)
Or is it "as soon as someone gets to it"?

I'd be glad to help of course, but it's also a matter of having more free
time, so can't currently promise.

Maybe when Wendy finishes her busy days, situation will change here too and
we'll kick off with some nice app then? :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.

P. S. Please continue to CC me, I'm not currently subscribed...