List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Tata
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-02 22:17:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Tom,

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 21:43:48 Tom Chance wrote:
> After yet another session of select all + delete on kde promo and marketing
> lists, I decided to unsubscribe and say goodbye once and for all. With all
> my work for my employer, the Green Party, People & Planet and getting
> completely caught up in a new relationship, I just don't have the time.
> Probably not even to help out much with the KDE 4.0 release :(
>
> Besides, there are so many cool new people on this list these days that my
> presence is hardly needed anyway! :)
>
> So goodbye, thanks for all the fish & good times, I wish you all the best
> of luck and I'll try to keep track of the planet / Dot. To Sebas, Wade,
> Martijn, Aaron, Jes and others I forget, if you're ever in south London
> there's a blow up mattress with your name on it!

I'll keep it rather short.

You've made a difference within KDE, I think without your effort in getting
out work structured, KDE Marketing and PR wouldn't be where it is now.

Personally, I've learnt a lot from you. Thank you for that.

I'll get back to you on the mattress thing (I'll use the one with Wade's name
on it, of course). :-)
--
sebas