List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2003-08-17 7:20:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Passed on from Gareth for all you Californians.

----- Forwarded message from gareth@socallinuxexpo.com -----

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:17:15 -0700
From: gareth@socallinuxexpo.com
To: daniel@fooishbar.org
Subject: Your Invitation to SCALE 2003

Greetings! I would like to formally invite KDE to participate
in the Southern California Linux Expo on November 22nd, at the Los
Angeles Convention Center.

Because your group is non-commercial we will waive the cost of a booth
if you decide to represent KDE at SCALE.  More details are available
at http://www.socallinuxexpo.com.  If you have any questions, please
contact me.

If you're not able to take advantage of this offer, please pass it
along to someone else in your group who may want to represent KDE.

Thank you.
Gareth Greenaway
SCALE Booth/Exposition Chair

----- End forwarded message -----