On donderdag 3 augustus 2017 14:15:45 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote: > At neon headquarters we're pondering the value of our LTS edition. We > currently recompile all our packages again for a user-lts edition > which uses Plasma 5.8 LTS. It also uses Qt 5.7 because Plasma 5.8 > doesn't compile with Qt 5.9. All the other KDE packages are the > latest release. > > It gets little testing and little feedback. > > Does Plasma team have an opinion on whether it's useful to continue > this? The alternative is to accept that the Neon model isn't very > suitable for LTS and other projects like Kubuntu or openSUSE handle it > better. It does help us testing changes in LTS, because I assume most developers don't run LTS on their daily work machines... -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org