List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma 5.2 Kickoff meeting minutes
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jens () ohyran ! se>
Date:       2014-10-22 15:42:04

Martin is totally to blame I think. I remember, if it was a few days ago wh=
en =

it essentially was a large, communal "AHAAA" moment. Which is sort of the =

reason for DWD as a term for it. =

We need to communicate the relevant differences for the technical reasons =

behind not using CSD's but also that that doesn't stop us from using the =

windeco as a way to place objects.