List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: KColorPicker and other plasmoids
From:       Pino Toscano <pino () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-19 19:57:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

(please CC me for replies)

> Is it ok to commit ?

No, it is not ok. And the reason is *exactly* what you wrote on the review
board:

> Perhaps we have to put this line of code directly in Plasma::PushButton to
> avoid problems with other applets ?

You are solving the problem in the wrong place; fixing kolourpicker will *not*
fix any plasmoid using Plasma::PushButton in situation like this.

The fact that setMinimumSize() "is needed" to not make the buttons be drawn
outside the applet (in case it is too small), smells like a Qt bug.

Oh, and am I also against the maximum 50px threshold, setting proper size
policies should work.

Furthermore, please leave back the 4px layout margin, otherwise the button
will be too tight.

--
Pino Toscano