List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: KColorPicker and other plasmoids
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-06-18 14:06:36

On Wednesday 18 June 2008 03:38:03 pm Toussis Manolis wrote:
> I already send him an email. thanks for your time.

I am investigating this further by doing some test cases and will report to
the list.

So far it seems that 2 Plasma::PushButton don't layout nicely while 2
Plasma::Label do.
Another thing about the Kolour Picker is that the circle on the bottom button
(the circle has the latest picked color)  seems to have disappeared when the
change QPushButton ->K was done.

So if anyone wants to help, you can start confirming this and then finding out
why PushButtons do not layout.

Anne-Marie