List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: icon zooming
From:       Michael Jarrett <eyyovsyr () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 19:59:35

Agreed.
I'm on my 14" (yes it's a notebook) screen at 1024x768, and I still
prefer medium size over small. I dunno. Medium just feels... friendlier.

Michael

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail