List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Reply
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-15 15:45:14

On Thursday 15 February 2001 15:58, Rich Sivernell wrote:
> Torsten
>
>   I did look at the site of BlackBox & AfterStep, I have a new drive coming
> shortly, I think I will play with BlackBox & AfterStep and see for my self.
> I personally thank you for your kind response. Hope to converse soon. HAPPY
> Computing...

Do whatever you think fits your needs best. And if you think that Blackbox or
AfterStep fits your needs best then so shall it be. But if you do it just
because you think that my reply to Mr. Fredlein's wasn't appropriate then I
have to tell you that I have never seen such a non-constructive criticism on
this list and therefore fortunately I haven't had to reply to somebody in
this way ever before. But in this case I am not very keen on seeing Mr.
Fredlein's contents-free mails which only contain his statements of dislike
and KDE-dissing on this list again. If he can't contribute useful suggestions
and is only shouting on this mailinglist then he's certainly in the wrong
place here. Thus my advice for him to leave this list.

Best wishes,
Torsten Rahn