List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: KDE - The joke's gone on for far too long.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-13 17:47:26

On Tuesday 13 February 2001 03:45, Paul Fredlein wrote:
> All I'm saying is that KDE must be innovative to set itself apart from
> GNOME and the rest, this is not the case at the moment. The KDE Desktop,
> like the GNOME Desktop suck.

It's not a goal of KDE to be "different" its a goal of KDE to be better. When
you say "KDE sucks" I expect you to be able to identify specific areas within
KDE where the behaviour of KDE can be improved together with suggestion for
how to improve it.

If you are not willing or able to do that you might want to move on.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com