List:       kde-look
Subject:    kfm
From:       Wolfgang Kuba <kuba () kubus ! net>
Date:       1998-05-06 9:48:35

Hi,

Kfm is great but 4 things are missing:

   * There should be a drop-down possibility for the location-bar
     (giving last locations + most popular ones; they are cashed anyway)
   * Ctrl+N became a standard for opening an additional browser-window
     (implemented on kde help) but not on kfm
   * Sort items: how and where? Again an satisfying and existing
     standard (not only PC's) to do it.
   * A find-button would be much more frequently used than the help
     button (at least after 2 days and in case that you are afraid to
     get too many buttons if you hold both (I would agree). In addition
     buttons can be grouped by functionality: copy/paste,
     backward/fwd/home, ...)

   * The popup menus are at the moment a little boaring as they only can
     be closed on clicking somewhere completely different. I like to
     open them on clicking but it would be great to have a chance to
     close them the same way.