List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.1.1 Wow!
From:       ghwbush <ghwbush () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-03-31 14:49:58

On Monday 31 March 2003 04:06 am, Quicksilver wrote:
> Great to hear.
>
> Care to share with us how and with what distro.
>
> I for one need all the help I can get.
>
> Ta
>
> Regards
>
> Frank & Jan
>
> Frank@snapafun.co.nz
> 025 853 824

Slackware-9.0 has a binary update for 3.1.1 and it is what I'm using now.

Also, I previously used konstruct to build 3.1.1 on a RH-7.3 distro and it
compiled without problems and runs the same as the 3.1.1 on my Slackware.

Slack-9 uses XFree-4.3, which allows for better antialias font rendering,
so the look is a bit cooler on slack than 7.3.  Have fun...