List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Potential license hassle in Noatun Winskin
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-07-07 19:57:22

To my surprise, winskin.cpp is under the Artistic license, copyrighted by
Charles Samuels and by me.  Much of the rest of Winskin is GPL.  Is this a
license hassle waiting to happen?  The FSF claims the GPL and Artistic
licenses are incompatible.

Is there any chance of relicensing the GPL code to be less restrictive, to
avoid this issue?  Are all of the Winskin authors around?
--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.