List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Web development with Oxygen
From:       Michael Howell <mhowell123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-09 22:39:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm currently in the process of building a web page for a client. I would like
to use the Oxygen-Icons on it.

What do the licenses require if I want to do that?

--
Please do not send HTML mail. Please, if you forward email, clean off the
garbage. Thanks for making everyone's email experience more enjoyable.

Michael Howell
mhowell123@gmail.com