List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    RE: kde1
From:       "Baak, E.J.M." <baak () ecn ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-11 6:48:38

Hi,

it should be possible to get an earlier version from the KDE CVS.
However, i'm not sure which version/release compiles and runs well under
Kde1.
All our effort has been in converting KUml to run under Kde2 and we dont
support Kde1 any longer.

BTW, are you aware of the fact that KUml should not be used for any serious
work yet. You can't save anything and the functionality is still very
limited.

Ed.