List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Graphical editor framework
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-12-01 14:03:20

Hi guys,

I'm sorry for wasn't being able to send my email earlier.

Unfortunately I had no time to continue since my last mail so the state of
the work hasn't changed since then :-(
What I actually have is an unfinished model and a rough implementation of it.
In less then 4 hours my train leaves and so I'm unable to do anything before
the next week.

Here are some articles and links that I've found helpful and on that my work
so far is partially based. The articles are useful for the people who are
interested in "how do I build a graphical editor". You can download either a
postscript or pdf file of the arcticles.
The arcticles are all from citeseer.nj.nec.com. Its a scientific literature
digital library and in my opinion its a good resource which is worth to be
bookmarked.

- Using the Multi-Layer Model for Building Interactive Graphical Applications
from Jean-Daniel Fekete
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/fekete96using.html

- Some comments about the Toolkit InterViews 3.1 from Jean-Daniel Fekete
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/64067.html

- Toolkit InterViews 3.1
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtools/

- The Use of Semantic Constraints on Diagram Editors from J. Artur Serrano
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/serrano95use.html

- (geometric) Constraints in Interactive Graphical Applications from Gregory
J. Badros
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/143206.html

- Vectorgraphics foundry at sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/foundry/vectorgraphics/