List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Java use
From:       p_george <p_george () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2000-02-15 18:12:37

I tried 2 packages to use Java in a C++ program, or to translate from
Java to C++, gcc-libgcj and gcc-java, but without success.

I downloaded argouml 0.71 but how do I run it ? With argouml 0.70 it was
'java -jar argouml070.jar', but with the new jar file, I get the
following error :

  Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
  argouml071.jar

I suppose the answer is straight forward, but I don't master how java
finds its classes, and would like to avoid the 'jar -xvf' of the jar
archives.