List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    label support
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       1999-12-21 21:01:04

Hi !

I've commited some code.

Pascal, now diagonal lines (and only they) support 6 labels (A1 - A3,
B1 - B3). I will do it for the other line types later.

To demonstrate how the labels are positioned I've temporarly changed the
textnote links a little bit to support 6 labels.
Create one to see it.

Implement DrawingConnection::attachLabel() to create the labels for a
connection item. (Take a look at DrawingTextnoteLink::attachLabels() for
example). I've called attachLabel() from CreationHelper.

And I've started to decouple view/data in DrawingGeneralization and
DrawingAssociation.
Both have a data object now (of type GeneralizationRelationship and
AssociationRelationship).

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow