List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: YES!!!
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1997-08-04 9:43:59

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Magnus Reftel wrote:

> I've successfully forced KFormatter2 to render an article consisting of a
> header and a plaintext body! =)
> This means that as soon as I get KWidgetList to work (and make the
> formatters look (and feel) a little better), we could actually do the
> switch.
>
> Just one problem: I don't know how printing should be done, unless there
> is a standard way to print the context of any widget...

Well, the html widget has it's own method, and I *think* I recall a
message in Qt list about how printing could be done redirecting the
QPainter to a printer, but I'm foggy on the details.

> Anyway, I'm bouncing around with joy, and KFormatter2 is getting there!
>
> while(42) { puts("=)"); }
> Magnus

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina