List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Away
From:       Magnus Reftel <d96reftl () dtek ! chalmers ! se>
Date:       1997-07-11 23:13:28

Hi,

I thought I'd let you know: I probably will not be able to code much this
weekend, and since they are replacing seldon, the NFS server, here on
Sunday, I'm not sure when I can start again. At least, I have started on
posting, I have decided on a design, written some code, and make it
compile. Now all that is left is writing the functions that still are left
out, debug some more and then it's done. I think it could take, say, 2 days
at most, so hopefully it will be done sometime Tuesday-Wednesday.

Regards
Magnus