List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: kscorer
From:       Sander Alberink <sander.alberink () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1997-07-10 14:59:00

> > > Er, they are empty now. Just touch them, I had written something, but
it
> > > sucked :-)
> > <G>
> > the patch you made from jul-7 to jul-8 wasn't good. It fails at
> > kdecode.cpp, complaining about a variable 'filenames' being undefined.
> Hmmm. Weird. If that's the only problem, it's a QStrList private member
of
> KDecode. But diff should have found that!
> Look for any .rej files you may have.

None. I checked for that already. I see that QStrList is included, but that
private member isn't there...

It would seem that diff f**ked up...
------
       `,-=`.
       0-0 #         Sander Alberink
       |/  ?         e-mail: sander.alberink@bigfoot.com
       /   \_/    \  Linuxfreak by choice
      / <_ ____,_  \ http://www.linux.org
               \/|   Thanks for letting me change
                     magnetic patterns on your harddisk

Commercial junk-mail will be proofread at a fee of $ 5,- per line of
text. Sending me junk-mail constitutes an acceptance of these terms.