List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with dates
From:       Sander Alberink <sander.alberink () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1997-07-10 16:05:13

> > In my setup, it is every article that is formatted that way. Could it
be
> > (due to the randomness of the characters) that you use some
uninitialized
> > variable?
> If it's that, it's not the date formatter. Or better, that one seems to
> be used uninitialized, but I fixed that and it still doesn't work :-)

Hmmm, well. Magnus said he would look into that.

> > Could be too. Maybe some assert()'s may do the job. I personally am a
great
> > fan of these (probably because I learned to program in Eiffel, where
you
> > cannot do without them). They protect wonderfully against void pointers
and
> > other stuff.
> In Python that's fixed by changing the meaning of assignation, so
> pointers are not needed :-)

Yeah, but this is C++ :-(
I know, Java doesn't have a notion of pointers too. Programming in it was
soo easy (except for the bughunting I had to do in it... Ah, the joys of
living on the bleeding edge...)
------
       `,-=`.
       0-0 #         Sander Alberink
       |/  ?         e-mail: sander.alberink@bigfoot.com
       /   \_/    \  Linuxfreak by choice
      / <_ ____,_  \ http://www.linux.org
               \/|   Thanks for letting me change
                     magnetic patterns on your harddisk

Commercial junk-mail will be proofread at a fee of $ 5,- per line of
text. Sending me junk-mail constitutes an acceptance of these terms.