List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Mail-Forwarding
From:       Michael Koch <mkoch () heaven ! riednet ! wh ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1999-09-03 4:54:36

Hi,

I've decided to forward the kimageschop mails from kde-cvs to everyon
interested. But I've a problem with the promail configuration. I want to
install it on a host that is on the internet all the time. I get my mail with
fetchmail from this host.

I want to configure procmail that this host leaves the mail in
/var/spool/mail/mkoch and forwards it to all interested people.
Any suggestions ?

Currently Andrew, Carsten and Sven are my list for forwarding. Right ?

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch