List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    zoomtool
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-08-09 14:46:04

Hi

I have implemented zooming today. It still needs some minor fixes before
I commit. It involves major changes so please don't commit the next 1-2
hours to avoid tons of merge conflicts.

Greetings,
Matthias

P.S.: I got a nice idea on how to implement rectangular, elliptic and
free selections. KIS perhaps will feature selections and copy/paste at
the end of this week . :-)

--
Matthias Elter
me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net