List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Upcoming problems with color management in Krita in Wayland and Windows 11
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-06-01 15:11:05

Hi, all!

Windows 11 and Waylang are going to implement some changes that will break
color management support in Krita soon. I have made a report about what I
learned about that in the following Phabricator task:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T16449

We need a wider discussion of that, since I don't feel competent enough to
answer some questions. Basically, I don't know how we should handle color
management after that at all.

--
Dmitry Kazakov