List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    The video is ready
From:       Ramón_Miranda <mirandagraphic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-31 18:26:01

Hi, after today's meeting I have finished the video for this month for
Krita's Youtube channel. I hope everything is clear for all starter users
and. I give examples with default brushes and I go step by step giving some
tricks.The video is in Unlisted mode so don't share the link yet, please.

https://youtu.be/bQlw_wv5yVU

I hope you like it. If i have the green light i will publish on Wednesday
at 18:00 since that is a good time for promotion in YT. If you have more
suggestions about this, please let me know.

Thanks for your time