List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    5.0 Release Task
From:       Halla Rempt <halla () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2021-11-05 12:57:39

Hi,

I've created https://phabricator.kde.org/T14985 as a 5.0 release task, but I'm noting \
down things we need to do for the release campaign in \
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16gXo_pDDCMxMfWBWYdjF7esDd8ctOG7NQesSkI9ofNk/edit#. \
It's WIP, so please add comments if you have more ideas.

In the light of the discussion about funding we've had, we probably need to make this \
a release that really explicitly asks for funding -- it will have to look like a \
fundraiser campaign.

I've set the tentative release data on November 30, and I'd really like us to make \
that, so please after finishing the big testing task, start fixing as many bugs as \
possible. We've only got a couple of weeks to reach real stability.

Halla