List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    2020 Krita Sprint/KritaCon
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2020-01-06 14:25:04

Hi,

The next Krita sprint will be right after the Libre Graphics Meeting, in Rennes, \
France. I need to know ASAP how many people will attend so I can book accmodation. \
Please fill in the table in https://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2020 !!!

Note also whether you will travel through the Netherlands and need accomodation in \
Deventer for a night or two, before or after the sprint.

Attending LGM is optional, but highly recommended!

I've asked the board whether we need a separate event for the sprint, or can request \
reimbursement through the LGM event in reimbursements.kde.org.

--
https://www.krita.org