List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Manual on how to create unit tests in Krita
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-22 14:08:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I started a page on community wiki on how to create unit tests in Krita. It
covers such topics as QImageBased tests, comparing paint device data
against reference QImage's and so on. Feel free to discuss, edit and ask
questions about it  :)

https://community.kde.org/Krita/Docs/Unittests_in_Krita

--
Dmitry Kazakov