List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: learn krita
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2014-03-14 9:27:13

On Friday 14 March 2014 Mar 10:40:20 julasana krupan wrote:
> sir i completed all installation 100% for build krita on ubuntu 13.10..and
> at the end of all processes i got error at run of krita..i attache snapshot
> of error massage and got bellow massage pls give some help regarding this
> error..and pls give some instruction regarding my mistakes..
>
> error massage which i got at run krita from terminal:-
>
> Essential application components could not be found.
>
> This might be an installation issue.
> Try restarting, running kbuildsycoca4.exe or reinstalling.
>
> also find attachement of error shapshot sir..

When building Krita take care to follow the instructions in

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Building_Calligra

or (easier)

http://www.davidrevoy.com/article193/building-krita-on-linux-for-cats

exactly. I see two problems: you haven't got the oxygen icon theme installed and you \
either haven't run kbuildsycoca (as per the error message), or you have, but haven't \
set up the paths to the built version correctly as per \
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Building_Calligra#Running_Calligra_Applications

--
Boudewijn Rempt