Excellent. It works great.
Another reason for not using Gimp anymore. ;D

2013/7/17 David Revoy <davidrevoy@gmail.com>
http://i.imgur.com/1z90NnA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9cPnWZm.jpg
Congratz for the color balance filter ! ( and Ctrl+B shortcut sweet )
It really works fine for me. I can predict effect, and make on canvas the effect I look for.
A really cool addition to Krita features.