List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: DVD Krita Training Vol. 2 "Muses"
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2013-03-05 13:27:20

On Friday 22 February 2013 Feb, Ram=F3n Miranda wrote:

> @Boud Thanks for your support. Yes , we could start the promotion and see
> how much is people interested.

Okay, I've made a short checklist of things to do to get this project off t=
he ground. As I've said before, I'm a bit overloaded myself, so I cannot do=
 all the promo things!

* make a budget: find a dvd printer (the same we used for the comics dvd? C=
heck with Timothee), and estimate an initial print run. I've forgotten what=
 the print run was for the comics dvd
* decide on a pre-order price and a final price. For postage, the 10 euros =
we had for the comics dvd was too much, I suggest something like 4.50 in eu=
rope, 7.50 outside europe. We can use the foundation paypal address for thi=
s.
* write a promo article. Doesn't need to be great English, I can fix that t=
ogether with Valerie, but it needs to be written.
* make a list of websites/blogs/social networks to publish the promo articl=
e to
* do the campaign
* start the production. I need to check with the akademy people, but I thin=
k we can release it there -- though it probably isn't the best venue, but i=
t's local!

-- =

Boudewijn Rempt