List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita, LLVM, OpenGTL and Mesa
From:       David Revoy <davidrevoy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-25 12:25:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Oh, just to add a feedback : I tried the 'openGL' option with the free
driver 2 days ago on master.
( Linux Mint KDE 13 / same than Kubuntu package, updated ) and the canvas
had a weird bug :
It kept white ; then if I zoom in , the stroke/picture appear like in a
deep white fog . At 100% picture was clean. Then zoom out, fading again to
pure white.
I speedly installed the proprietary driver, and things were solved.