List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Planning for 2.5
From:       David Revoy <davidrevoy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-13 14:04:33

> On 06/13/2012 03:52 PM, Timothée Giet wrote:
>  Ho actually after re-test , that's not really correct perspective
> result (the whole shape is correct, but the pattern inside is
> distorted, not in perspective... Using Free-transform mode++
> meta-key+handles gives proper result.
@Animtim : Yes, I also tried the various Warp settings :)
@Boud & @Marc : I played with the new 'Alt' , and discovered a bug.
'Baking' the gizmo with 'enter' after a transform involving perspective
+ rotation + resize = some transformation are not took into account. It
reminds me a similar problem after 2.4 about rotation of with the
transform tool.