List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Planning for 2.5
From:       Philippe Nicloux <phil.nicloux () neuf ! fr>
Date:       2012-06-13 11:08:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi !
When you say: " The first screenshot you're giving shows a perspective
transformation, which can be achieved by holding the _Super/Meta key
modifier_ (maybe we should mention this somewhere because I am sure
users have no idea this is possible)",

what is the Super/Meta key modifier you are talking about ? I am an user
who would like to know this tip !
Thanks !

Philippe