List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Hello everyone!
From:       JL VT <pentalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-22 20:20:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Jos=E9!, it is great to see more familiar faces from Latinamerica, I've
seen a lot lately!

Just like Boudewijn said, most Krita developers and users are from Europe,
but there's a few in the American timezone, me and Kubuntiac (Bugsbane)
come to mind. And as he said, I, too, am currently trying to get Krita
building on Windows.

I haven't logged on to IRC much lately but if you see Pentalis around,
that's me.

Cheers from Chile!.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Jose Navas <jose_navas@rocketmail.com>wro=
te: