List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Need help with testing global selections
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-25 6:14:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I thought yesterday about this "feature" and now I feel that Sven was right
and it was "strange". So I fixed it in my branch to work in a standard way.

Though, we might want to consider a feature which would allow the user to
cycle through the selection masks of the layer with some shortcut.

For example:
Layer1
  -- sel1
  -- sel2
  -- sel3

A user would press some hotkey several times and the activation of masks
would change in the following way:
sel1 -> sel2 -> sel3 -> nothing_activated -> sel1

Just an idea.

--
Dmitry Kazakov