List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Planning for 2.5
From:       PhilippeNicloux <phil.nicloux () neuf ! fr>
Date:       2012-01-29 16:35:51

Le 29/01/2012 16:30, Cyrille Berger Skott a =E9crit :
> On Sunday 29 Jan 2012, PhilippeNicloux wrote:
>> It seems just a detail, but I swear it can be a difference when you are
>> left handed, with all yours shortcuts on the other side of the keyboard.
> Isn't that why there is a ctrl button on both sides of the keyboard ?

good point.
But some crazy people configure the eyedropper on the 2numpad, between =

1numpad (decrease brushsize), and 3numpad (increase brushsize), and it's =

such a fast workflow...
but I understand that you can't reprogram krita for each user shortcuts =

preferences... It's just that krita looks like a kind of "best of" of =

all the paint softwares, and this mypaint eyedropper, well, it's the =

best one I ever see...