List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Bugs list (ArtSymptom)
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2012-01-28 10:38:05

On Saturday 24 December 2011 Dec, David Revoy wrote:

> > I know I can use shift+left click and drag, but, it could be really
> > good if you add a slider like the "opacity" and "flow" (and I know
> > theres a dropbox for opacity and flow that says "size"). I think that
> > if you guys put a slider without hitting the dropdown can be really
> > good when you want a specific size, the x1, x10, x100 that is in the
> > brush editor can be really handy at the right side of the Flow slider
> > in the top, it gives you a really lot of control when painting without
> > going to the brush editor and hitting more and more dropboxes.
> > Thanks a lot for the development, this is growing up fast.
> I also replace very often the 'flow' with 'size' ; not really to tweak
> it* ; but as visual feedback of the size I'm using.
> ( * I'm definitely a user of 2 keyboards shortcut to resize brush, I
> even don't use shift+drag  )
> I would like Krita to remind this customisation at next opening

Oops... That's definitely a bug, if that setting doesn't get stored. For 2.5, it \
might worth it having a configuration setting for the number of sliders to be shown \
in the toolbar. If we put in three sliders by default, the toolbar gets too large for \
small screens...  But for people with big screens, the more sliders visible, the \
easier ones life.

> ( as for
> 'show all' brush on preset , and tools settings in general )

I think we already have a bug for that.

--
Boudewijn Rempt