List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Release Readiness
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-20 17:12:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have fixed most of those now, but there is a third type:

> * filters that need the whole image (as in all pixels)
>
> Examples are the autocontrast and small tiles filters.

Afair Cyrille has fixed autocontrast to use Histogram so it shouldn't need
it anymore.

As for small tiles you can try return the whole image as neededRect(). But
make sure this filter is not available for filter layers, because it can
make composition really slow.

--
Dmitry Kazakov