List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    next sprint
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2012-01-05 16:46:12

Hi,

I'm beginning to think we're overreaching ourselves this year by trying to plan a big \
sprint. There aren't that many entries on the doodle -- seven, last time I looked, \
and it's clear that both Lukas and I are actually a bit too busy to organize a big \
event.

I want to propose that for this year we will get together at my place in Deventer, \
which is easier for me to organize, and where we'll fit fine with the current \
attendance.

I'm really sorry to have bothered Dani and Alfredo with something that we couldn't \
pull through, but I think that we'd better be honest here. I hadn't really realized \
                my own limitations here...
--
Boudewijn Rempt